This page contains the project reports and all meeting reports of the project ‘Options to interpret the notion of private and non-commercial use as included in Article 15.1.i of the UPOV 1991 Convention’. This project was undertaken by Szonja Csörgõ and Catherine Langat from Euroseeds, Judith de Roos from Plantum and Bram de Jonge from Oxfam’s Sowing Diversity=Harvesting Security program. In the reports, they are referred to as the project team.
Meeting reports 2017
Meeting reports 2018
– Brussels, Belgium, 27 June 2018
– The Hague, The Netherlands, 18 October 2018
– Berlin, Germany, 24 October 2018
– Geneva, Switzerland, 31 October 2018
– An Giang province, Vietnam, 12-13 December 2018